Careers at Bundle
Bundle’s mission is to empower and support the parenting community through their product research and purchasing journey by curating searchable product recommendations by life stage and milestone. On Bundle, parents can discover and connect with brands and products road tested and approved by like-minded consumers to make real-time purchases.
Job Openings (1)
Business/Marketing Assistant (Paid Internship)
Bundle is an early stage startup building a community for parents to share product recommendations they actually have, use and love. Our network of contributors share their trusted picks for everything from toddler toys to self-care to tech finds in shoppable posts. Our Bundles are created for real people by real people.
We’re looking for a teammate interested in social media, marketing, and growth strategy to help us build a brand from the ground up. You should be tech savvy with an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for social media, innovation, and start-up culture.
In this role you will:
- Work 10 hours a week (flexible schedule)
- Collaborate with founders to clearly define the business development strategy and social media strategy
- Identify opportunities for growing new and existing marketing channels
- Assisting with social media management and email marketing
- Create engaging content that is relevant to our community, including posts, stories, and content
- Publish and distribute content across all company social channels
- Interact with Bundle’s community across all company social and communication channels
- Have fun and learn a lot
Applicants should be current college students with great communication skills who are comfortable contributing to marketing ideas, brainstorming and sharing feedback. Social media expertise is a plus.
This is a paid fall to winter internship where you will learn hands on experience and potentially will be able to receive college credit. Fully remote.
To apply, email your resume (cover letter optional) directly to email@example.com or inquire below.
What parents are saying
This site is brilliant, making parenting a little less daunting with trusted products. Not to mention the site is beautifully curated with links to make it a shoppable experience― Samantha, toddler mom
My level of excitement seeing a platform like Bundle is like 1 million exploding rainbows― Megan, girl mom